As a partner school of InvestIN students can get 10% off all courses by inserting the following discount code on the payment page.
Careers information for parents & students
This page provides a collection of information available to you to help parents and children find out key information about Careers and options available to them.
Skillsometer is a useful tool for students that can help you discover what jobs you might like to do in the future. You will be presented with a series of statements. Select the emoji that shows how you feel about each statement. You will be given suggestions of jobs linked to what you most enjoy doing.
As part of the careers programme at SFX, all students in school have a futureproof account. NPCAT Futureproof helps pupils to:
- discover who they are now and where they see themselves in the future
- discover their dream job and find out what a job involves and if its right for them
- explore different learning pathways in to further and higher education and the benefits of gaining higher level qualifications
- understand why Labour Market Information is vital when managing their career
- develop essential employability skills to secure their dream job and gain a better understanding of the world of work.
Please click here to view the Futureproof Website
How can parents get involved with Futureproof?
At SFX, we value the input of our pupils’ Parents and Carers when it comes to planning their next steps. Parents and Carers have a huge influence on our children and young people’s decision when it comes to choosing a course, career or method of study. In line with the NPCAT Secondary Careers Advice and Guidance model we’ve added essential careers information for Parents/Carers in the Parent/Carers section on the Futureproof career’s website.
You can request a login to the Futureproof website by contacting the Trust Careers Leader Lisa Hegarty – email@example.com.